Friday, June 26, 2009

not ready...even for a dog

i have to tell this story because sometimes i wonder about myself? last week i was so set on getting a dog and how wonderful it was going to be. Keep in mind my mother had kids, not pets..growing up i had sisters & brothers, who were like pit bulls... but in my head it was going to be the best thing ever! So, i rescued one..he was luvy! chocolate, 4month old pit Frankie. So that Sat morning, i had my two great friends come over...and we were going to take him out for breakfast. A new addition to the family. And i did just that, took him to mamma & tatas house..and introduced their new grandson that they have always wanted from me. BUT it doesn't end there, not quite yet. I had him all day, walked frankie, bought him everything a little dog needed$$$, and better yet gave him his own room. I came home after a long day, and couldn't take it anymore... i called my dear friend crying, that i can't do it. so, i gave him and everything of his to a luvly family who has unconditional luv and time for him. Lesson Learned... I am not ready,even for a dog Mom!

2 comments:

  1. your blog title is very unique, interesting, and creative.... it's ok Aunt Babe, one day you WILL be ready:) right now it's just not in your plan to have a baby or a dog. lol.. i definately wouldn't leave a pitbull alone with all my things haha.. Love ya so much!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just stick to flower and sugar.

    ReplyDelete