Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My trip to Guam


Just flew in yesterday and boy are my arms tired (lol). I enjoyed my vacation…hot, with amazing beaches. My friend Aki was kind enough to be my tour guide, and give me a little san jose drama…just in case, I was missing home. I met people, who I’ve heard about in those, back home stories…some that I have spoken with but never met. I have heard so much about guam for the last ten years. So, I decided to check it out, myself! Slow pace, with amazing food (pickled papaya my fav.) and just like the crazy stories, I have heard all this time. What is there to do on a small island but cause some trouble and Surf...
like sheryl said....another expensive lesson for this year! I've had quite a few:") “same face just a different place" Glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment