Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gold Grill vs False Teeth


I receive a phone call from my father (aka Tata) this morning.
A phone call that ended up costing me $2,500.00 Big American Express Dollars!

Funny Story He said….
My mother went to my dentist and has to replace her dentures (she’s going to kill me for blasting this…sorry mom).
The poor woman hasn’t been to a dentist in over 40years. She finally goes and Yes her teeth are old. The way she was talking about her new teeth….were as if she was talking about gold!

Here’s the punch line! Teeth are not cheap GO TO THE DENTIST. I have a good idea of this because my parents didn’t take me to the dentist for the majority of my life. Don’t worry momma and tata I spent well over $2,500.00 to fix my teeth:)

I love my mom and I couldn’t nor wouldn’t live with myself… if I didn’t hook her up with a grill. How could I rock a LV, Tag Watch and my mom’s not have the basic’s.
Mom’s I love you and don’t feel bad….you do need a grill no need to cry or feel embarrassed for asking. As Long As It Is Not Another Sweater!

A gold grill cost about $1,000.00 vs False Teeth $ 2,500.00? Decisions!

…I will post a photo of my mom finally smiling. She says she doesn’t smile because it’s too embarrassing with her old teeth AND that they may fall out.
I swear my life. You can’t make this up!

3 comments:

  1. get her the gold grill!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a solid gold grill (seriously). i'll rock it for you one of these days.

    ReplyDelete