Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yes:) were having a baby boy!


It's been pretty busy these last couple of months! I am 6 1/2 months prego and we are expecting a Baby Boy September 21st...Jackson Stiles Preciado! And we couldn't be happier. With this being said, we have two baby showers coming up in August. AND my wonderful friends are planning everything. My friend Nancy & Jenny, were amazing enough to take some photos for our Thank you cards! here is a sample and we love them!
We have been busy:)
Jenny's and My(30th)Bday: MAD TACO MAKER

EASTER: We made Rabbit's out of Toilet Paper! Ella and I won!!

MAUI Vacation...Much needed!~

1 comment:

  1. too cute! congratulations mama (to be)! Mark and I are out of town during your baby shower. well, the first one? we get back the 10th so keep me posted or i'll send you a belated shower gift! xox

    ReplyDelete