Monday, June 28, 2010

dang...it's been busy!

June 16th was my Tata's Birth Day Happy 64th!! I baked cup cakes:)

June 25th, Love was in the air for my friends Blanche and Jai...their wedding was super cute...AND...they had Yummy cupcakes.
June 26th, Katies and Brians wedding. Being a maid of honor is hard work. I was stressed out..more than the bride...! Katie and Brian are amazing people. Who let me get sick on their wedding night, in their suite:( I really did try to be the best maid of honor but it doesn't come naturally...So, i drank wine! Who can ask for better friends/family...i love you both!

2 comments:

  1. oh Babe, you truly kill me!! i want to see pictures of Katies wedding too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! that story about you on their wedding night is amazing!!!!!
    xx,bgo

    ReplyDelete