Friday, June 11, 2010

Maid of Honor = Katie’s Bachelorette Party!!

For those who know me… I’m flashy but not Whoo! Hoo! I’m wearing a vale or drinking out of a pe*is straw. I’m not a total square and us ladies will have plenty of fun.
To the point….
I wanted to make her sign that said bride! A sign of class and not trash….vintage/traditional of knowing who is the bride on this occasion called a “bachelorette party”. So that’s what I did…I had this idea a heart shaped doily that I can pin on her with “Bride” stitched ever so lovely on it. The only problem is …I am unfamiliar on how to stitch and I wanted it to turn out perfect. I struggled all week trying to figure this out !OH! AND I am making friendship/bridesmaid bracelets for all 20 ladies!

Yup! I had over extended myself….Thank goodness for nancy and her mad stitching skills (one of her many talents). Nancy was sweet enough to stitch Bride on the doily AND it turned out ever so lovely, just how I imagined it!

...Very Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment